Our Client Charter is developed to outline our commitment to providing quality services to our clients and customers in a professional manner.
We are committed to providing professional services to our clients and customers, in the following manner:
- Treat all clients and customers with respect and courtesy.
- Attend to all telephone calls promptly during official working hours.
- Respond to standard and routine incoming letters and e-mails within 5 working days.
- Reply to any request for information (lodged under) within 21 days.
- Assign all incoming legal matters to a staff member within 3 working days.
- Ensure that clients are kept up to date on staff members assigned to their cases.
- Regularly brief clients on the status on their cases.
- Consult clients on the developments on their case.
We welcome suggestions and feedback from all our clients, customers and stakeholders, to help us improve the quality of our services and our performance. You can email your suggestions/feedback to our email address: email@example.com; addressed to the Deputy Attorney General or Permanent Secretary or use the feedback from available through our website.